TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Recreational Vehicle Guests
We welcome both “overnighters” travelling through Tooleybuc and those who wish to spend a few days to explore the region, play few rounds of golf or bowls while enjoying our clubhouse before moving onto your next destination.
It is hoped that by our offering free use of our unpowered sites (or our affordable rates for powered sites) that you will take the opportunity to dine and relax in our bar and bistro and get to know the locals.
As the club does not identify itself as a “Caravan Park” or provider of long stay, RV accommodation, the maximum stay on site is limited to four (4) nights.
RV CAMPING AREA RULES & POLICIES
- Please keep your site tidy and refrain from; drying clothes in view of the clubhouse/ car park; discharging sullage water is not permitted on site and all other rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate locations.
- We do not allow trenches to be dug under any circumstances.
- Fires, other than that within a gas BBQ or in RV cooker are not permitted at any time. It is your responsibility that vehicles carry/ have fitted the appropriate firefighting and emergency equipment.
- Trees around the Club are inspected regularly. While noting some of our local golfers….well, are all not Tiger Woods!! Persons entering the Club’s grounds do so at their own risk. No responsibility will be accepted for personal or property damage caused by falling trees, branches or errant golf shots.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers, toilets and the clubhouse.
- Ball games are not to be played in the camping area, there is a public recreation reserve across the road for you to use.
- In the interest of safety the speed limit is walking pace throughout the grounds at all times.
- Visitors are not permitted to be on the property between the hours of 9.00pm and 8.00am daily. We specifically do not allow the use of our RV area as a “Party Venue “or permit any illegal activities; breach of this requirement will cause the immediate termination of the stay.
- Guests are asked to remove all food and beverages from the outside their RV after use so as not to attract unwanted wildlife.
Pets are most welcome here! We understand that pets love to go on holidays too!
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all pet owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other campers when on the Club’s property.
You are required to ensure your pet meets the following conditions:
- Under no circumstances are any pets permitted in the clubhouse, amenity blocks or BBQ area.
- When in the Club grounds, all pets must be kept on a leash or contained/ supervised at all times. Our area has an abundance native flora and fauna which we consider ourselves to be the custodians.
- As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for cleaning which also includes toilet duties too!
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted to be left unattended within the Club grounds (be it on a leash outside or locked up in your RV)
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our club grounds.
Any breaches of the above conditions could result in early departure and forfeiture of any refund.
CLUB OPERATING HOURS
- The club opens at 11.00 and closes at takes last orders 10.30 daily except for being closed on Christmas Day, Boxing day and will open later on Good Friday**.
- The bar offers a full range of drinks as well as packaged beverages for take-away.
- The Cheeky Chopstick restaurant offers authentic Cantonese/Aussie style Asian fare as well as a limited selection of western style meals (steaks, fish & chips etc) and operates in the clubhouse 7 days per week** from 12.00 -2.00pm then of an evening from 6.00pm. Take away can be ordered but we’d enjoy your company in the Clubhouse!
- Our gaming offerings include the latest releases of poker machines, TAB, Keno as well as frequent special promotions offering impressive prizes.
The club hosts weekly Bingo and other card events. Please ask the bar staff for more information
The Club has a 9hole (with twin tees) golf course, bowling greens, a tennis court, ½ court basketball and Mini Golf. There is a pleasant walking trail to the Tooleybuc lift span bridge, Pontoon, Mensforth Park and the nearby boat launching ramp. Within the club house is a children’s games room.
Doctors and Hospitals / Medical Emergencies – hospitals are located in Balranald, or closer at Swan Hill, VIC some 48 Km away.
A defibrillator device is located in the foyer of the clubhouse as is a basic first aid kit.
Police – the nearest station in New South Wales (the state the Club is located) is in Balranald, or closer at Swan Hill, VIC 48 Km away.
In all instances, if you believe you or your property are in danger or there is a Medical Emergency Dial 000 to seek assistance